The WP Remote WordPress Plugin works with WP Remote to enable you to remotely manage and update all your WordPress sites.
WP Remote has been acquired by BlogVault.
- Free to update an unlimited number of sites.
- Track and update all of your WordPress sites from one place.
- Track and update all of your WordPress plugins and themes from one place.
- Install and activate plugins and themes from the one place.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Block WordPress auto update feature
- Fetching Mysql Version
- Robust data fetch APIs
- Core plugin changes
- Sanitizing incoming params
- Update Database after wp-core update
- Handling Child theme upgrade code
- FSWrite wing improvements for older PHP versions
- Handling Premium plugin and themes updates
- Sending plugname in request to backend servers
- Firewall in prepend mode
- Robust Firewall and Login protection
- Robust write callbacks
- Without FTP cleanup and restore support
- Integrating with BlogVault.
18.104.22.168 (11 January 2019)
- Backport bug fix for theme updates from v3.0.a
- Plugins will now be re-installed if they vanish and add in user_abort prevention.
22.214.171.124 (9 January 2019)
- Backport WPEngine bug fix from v3.0.a
126.96.36.199 (3 December 2017)
- Correct handling of up_to_date error
2.8.4 (3 December 2017)
- Modify error message response in certain situations
2.8.3 (21 November 2017)
- Add endpoint to validate plugin update
- Improved error handling
- Fix 'Clear Api' redirect
2.8.2 (25 October 2017)
- Change settings page function name for compatibility
- Allow the WP Remote API key to be updated from CLI
2.8.1 (10 October 2017)
- Add link to clear API key from the plugin settings page.
- Prevent WP Remote from clearing the API key on deactivation
- Clear API key on uninstall