You can use this plugin to add an unique CSS class to your pages or posts.
There's a way to add a class to appear only on mobile devices. You can do that by simply adding mobile- on the front of
the class. For example, if you want to have the class "car" for mobile side, you need to use "mobile-car".
- Fix: Properly instantiate plugin default settings.
- Update: Check for nonce existence on settings page form.
- Update: Better escapes for the plugin's settings page.
- Update: Modified textdomain as the plugin's name.
- Add: Nonce verification for the plugin's settings page.
- Fix: Now the metabox will load even if the Autocomplete feature is off.
- Add: The capability to restrict the metabox for Administrators only.
- Add an option for a global class
- Add support for classes on mobile devices
- Add a tag selector with autocomplete for all post types