A Template Kit is a collection of pre-designed starter templates for a WordPress Site Builder that share a cohesive visual style.
You can use this plugin to Import Template kits for Elementor.
Once this plugin is activated go to "Tools" > "Template Kit" to begin importing.
Where can I find Template Kits?
"Template Kits" can be downloaded from ThemeForest here: "Premium Template Kits"
How do I make a Template Kit?
Create your own "Template Kit" for others with the "Template Kit Export" plugin.
1.0.10 - 2020-11-09
- Fix: Bug where UI not updated if template kit is already imported allowing duplicate imports
- Disable: WP big image size threshold to allow larger images
1.0.9 - 2020-08-28
- Fix: Better support for RTL text direction
- Fix: Better handling of Global Kit Site Styles
- Fix: Better support for WP_DEBUG
- Fix: Better compatibility with Elementor Pro
1.0.8 - 2020-06-09
- Fix: Better support users with Envato Elements and Template Kit Import plugins active
1.0.7 - 2020-05-22
- Fix: Better support for Template Kits with missing images
- Fix: Bug where some Free Block Templates are stuck at 0% importing
1.0.6 - 2020-05-19
- Improvement: Add progress indicator when importing templates
- Fix: PHP memory limit increase during template import
- Fix: Timeout errors when importing templates that contain lots of images
- Fix: Elementor Pro URL
1.0.5 - 2020-05-12
- Fix: Better modal previews
- Fix: Better ZIP handling for a range of hosting accounts
- Fix: Better display of encoded characters within Template Kits
1.0.4 - 2020-05-08
- Feature: Easier access to upload button
- Feature: New button to import template again
1.0.3 - 2020-04-29
- Fix certain import conditions so it runs smoother
1.0.2 - 2020-03-24
- Fix importing Elementor display conditions
1.0.1 - 2020-02-13
- Support for Elementor 2.9.0
- Support for Elementor Global Theme Styles
- Support for Elementor Pro Theme Builder templates
1.0.0 - 2020-01-16
- Official release for public use.
1.0.0-RC2 - 2020-01-09
- Initial public release candidate.