The plugin adds a sidebar that you can add any widget content to. The widget is then displayed on single posts or pages after the content, before the comments. You can prevent the after content widget from showing on a post or page from the editor page. You can also prevent the after content widget from displaying on specific posts types, categories, or post formats.
- Getting Started With AWAC AWAC Settings
- How to place widgets side by side Style Tips
- AWAC can now be added after the comments form View Addons
- Add widget area before the content. Learn More
- Style the AWAC After Content Widget Area View Addons
- Add or remove individual widgets in the widget area based on category, tags, terms, post_type. Learn More
- Your suggestions and feedback is appreciated.
Where is the settings page located?
The settings page is located under the "Appearance" menu
Can you tell the widget which post types to display on?
The settings page is located under the "Appearance" menu. On the settings page you can exclude a post type or a post format.
How can I add the widget area before my content?
AWAC can now be added before the content Learn More
How can I add the widget area after my page builder content?
Go to Appearance > Widget After Content and set the Widget Priority to 99.
How can I add the widget area above/before my recent posts?
Go to Appearance > Widget After Content and set the Widget Priority to a number between 1 and 10.
How do I add the widget area after my WordPress comments?
AWAC can now be added after the comments form Learn More
How do I style the widget area?
Style the AWAC After Content Widget Area Learn More
Here are some Style Tips
Will the widget area show on my front pages?
The widget area will not show on the pages that you have set to be the front page or the posts page on Settings > Reading Settings > Front Page Displays > A Static Page.
How do I make one of the widgets in the After Content widget area only show on a specific category?
You can now conditionally add or remove individual widgets in the widget area from the widgets page or the customizer. Learn More
- Update required version
- Add filter awac_add_tabs for options tabs
- Add filter based on categories
- Fix depreciated misc argument
- Add support for priority numbers from 1 to 100
- Fix awac_priority default value
- Add option to set filter priority to high or low
- Add filters for widget area args
- Add tabs to the settings page
- Increased filter priority
- Add filters to awac dynamic sidebar content
- Change instance name
- Add link to documentation
- Fix meta box not showing when post formats not supported
- Add widget area to page
- Remove meta box when post type or post format is excluded.
- Add settings page to allow exclusion by post type and post format
- Changed widget ids to classes so you can add two widgets after the content.